Program Details 2021*
Lagniappe Pub Trivia
Compete with your team of up to 5 people in this pub style quiz! Win bragging rights and the chance to be the Brainiest of the Brainy.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early and bring the beverage of your choice (this is Pub Trivia, after all).
NOTE: one member of your team will need to download the TrivNow player app on their phone prior to the game.
Kenya is a New Orleans-born former St. Louis-based Geeks Who Drink host and a current member of Chicago Area Mensa who resides in North Dakota. Eventually, she will make it to the North Pole. Kenya writes all of her own trivia just for the sheer joy of watching geniuses turn red and pull their hair out while searching fruitlessly for meaningless answers. If you're a masochist, check out her games at facebook.com/lagniappetrivia.
*Note: This program was offered last year and may or may not be offered again this year.
- Registration - Discounts for advanced registration are available through Friday, October 14th. (Note: Full payment is required by the appropriate deadline to qualify for the discount for which you registered. )
- Excursion - Sign up for the Excursion by Saturday, October 1st. Since space is limited, the deadline may move up depending upon demand.
- Vendor space - Please complete and submit a Vendor Application by Saturday, October 15th. If you have any questions after reviewing the Vendor Flyer containing all the details, contact the WeeM Vendor Liaison .
- Lodging - The hotel is offering a WeeM rate of $124 through Friday, October 7th, subject to availability. If the hotel block is full, please contact our WeeM Chair who will try to expand the block.
- Room and/or Ride Sharing - Let us help match you up with another attendee who is also interested in sharing a room or ride by submitting your information by Sunday, October 23rd.
- Speaker/Tournament Submissions - The deadline to submit your proposal for a program or tournament for WeeM was Thursday, September 15th.