Interested in Joining?
Below are the answers to our most frequently asked questions. If you'd like additional information, call Membership Chair Stacey Kirsch at (630) 766.1289 or e-mail her.
- Friendships: Time-tested—millions of friendships, and marriages, formed worldwide two persons at a time.
- Conversations and Learning: Exchanging penetrating thoughts and ideas on a limitless array of topics with less effort.
- Gaming: For fun or for the challenge or both.
- Gifted Youth: A lifetime of support and opportunities.
- Networking: Advancing careers with a leg up.
- Leadership Development: Learn a new skillset through training and on-the-job experience as a volunteer — benefitting both you and Mensa.
- Global Travel Program: Opportunities for true cultural immersion and for building a global network of smart friends.
- Altruism: Giving back to the community through the Mensa Education and Research Foundation and through various volunteer projects throughout the year.