Program Details 2021*
Bob Finnegan is an avid film buff with an impressive collection of documentaries and information on a wide range of topics. Favorites include illusions, animals, disasters, and especially movies and moviemaking, behind-the-scenes footage, and movie-star insights.
Nature's Best 5
*Note: This program was offered last year and may or may not be offered again this year.
- Registration - Discounts for advanced registration are available through Friday, October 14th. (Note: Full payment is required by the appropriate deadline to qualify for the discount for which you registered. )
- Excursion - The sign-up deadline for the Excursions was Saturday, October 1st.
- Vendor space - Please complete and submit a Vendor Application by Saturday, October 15th. If you have any questions after reviewing the Vendor Flyer containing all the details, contact the WeeM Vendor Liaison .
- Lodging - The hotel is offering a WeeM rate of $124 through TODAY, subject to availability. If the hotel block is full, please contact our WeeM Chair who will try to expand the block.
- Volunteer Now! Get involved and become a star. We have a great WeeM every year due to the many of you who sign up to help out for a few hours or more. If you sign up before WeeM starts, you double your chance of winning a cash prize.
- Room and/or Ride Sharing - Let us help match you up with another attendee who is also interested in sharing a room or ride by submitting your information by Sunday, October 23rd.
- Speaker/Tournament Submissions - The deadline to submit your proposal for a program or tournament for WeeM was Thursday, September 15th.