Program Details 2021*
What's Your Bacon!
What's your BACON?
What gets you up in the morning?
What are your Monday mornings like? Do you look for excuses to avoid life, work, school, or relationships? Discover your Passion, Mission, and Evolution and rewrite the road map of your life. Start looking forward to each and every day with new opportunities to do the things that you love. You were meant to be Happy. Let’s start making it happen!
Marty Jalove of www.MasterHappiness.com is an International Personal and Professional Life and Business Coach. A euphoric optimist, persistently pursuing his passion of helping hundreds harness happiness.
Marty enjoys connecting with groups and individuals, hoping to help them discover their “inner BACON” — their Passion — and teach them how to explode with excitement in their education, relationships, career, business, and every aspect of their lives.
*Note: This program was offered last year and may or may not be offered again this year.
- Registration - Discounts for advanced registration are available through Friday, October 14th. (Note: Full payment is required by the appropriate deadline to qualify for the discount for which you registered. )
- Excursion - Sign up for the Excursion by Saturday, October 1st. Since space is limited, the deadline may move up depending upon demand.
- Vendor space - Please complete and submit a Vendor Application by Saturday, October 15th. If you have any questions after reviewing the Vendor Flyer containing all the details, contact the WeeM Vendor Liaison .
- Lodging - The hotel is offering a WeeM rate of $124 through Friday, October 7th, subject to availability. If the hotel block is full, please contact our WeeM Chair who will try to expand the block.
- Room and/or Ride Sharing - Let us help match you up with another attendee who is also interested in sharing a room or ride by submitting your information by Sunday, October 23rd.
- Speaker/Tournament Submissions - The deadline to submit your proposal for a program or tournament for WeeM was Thursday, September 15th.