Holiday Safety for Home and on The Road
The holidays are a special time, due to the need for travel, with numerous residences being vacant and full of gifts for loved ones. Criminals such as pickpocketers and burglars are well aware of these facts, as well. Mr. Good will use his years of training and knowledge in Crime Prevention as a former Police Officer, to present timely and cost-efficient ideas to keep you, your loved ones, and your property safe and secure.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
John Good retired in February 2020, completing a 41-year career combined with two Illinois Police Departments. Mr. Good served in a number of specialized units earning him department commendations and awards. Mr. Good holds a Master of Arts, as well as a Bachelor of Science Degree in Law Enforcement Administration from Western Illinois University. Mr. Good is founder and President of JG Good Corporation, located in Schaumburg, Illinois.
*Note: The information above is a draft provided by the presenter and may be different in the HalloweeM Program Booklet.
- Registration - Discounts for advanced registration are available through Friday, October 13th. (Note: Full payment is required by the appropriate deadline to qualify for the discount for which you registered. )
- Excursions - Sign up for any of the Excursions by Wednesday, October 11th. Since space is limited, the deadline may move up depending upon demand.
- Vendor space - Please complete and submit a Vendor Application by Sunday, October 15th. If you have any questions after reviewing the Vendor Flyer containing all the details, contact the WeeM Vendor Liaison .
- Lodging - The hotel is offering a WeeM rate of $124 through Thursday, October 5th, subject to availability. If the hotel block is full, please contact our WeeM Chair who will try to expand the block.
- Speaker/Tournament Submissions - The deadline to submit your proposal for a program or tournament is Saturday, September 30th.