Turning Point of the American Revolution: The History and Legacy of the Winter at Valley Forge
This presentation will focus on why Valley Forge is considered by many to be the Winter that Won the War
A global event professional with an undergraduate degree from Georgetown University and a graduate degree from Northwestern University, Laurie has a passion for history in many forms, from art history to historic preservation. Her interest in American Revolutionary history began with studying her own family's contributions to our nation's founding when she joined the Daughters of the American Revolution. She continues to study various aspects of the Revolution and the founding fathers.
*Note: The information above is a draft provided by the presenter and may be different in the HalloweeM Program Booklet.
- Registration - Discounts for advanced registration are available through Friday, October 13th. (Note: Full payment is required by the appropriate deadline to qualify for the discount for which you registered. )
- Excursions - Sign up for any of the Excursions by Wednesday, October 11th. Since space is limited, the deadline may move up depending upon demand.
- Vendor space - Please complete and submit a Vendor Application by Sunday, October 15th. If you have any questions after reviewing the Vendor Flyer containing all the details, contact the WeeM Vendor Liaison .
- Lodging - The hotel is offering a WeeM rate of $124 through Thursday, October 5th, subject to availability. If the hotel block is full, please contact our WeeM Chair who will try to expand the block.
- Speaker/Tournament Submissions - The deadline to submit your proposal for a program or tournament is Saturday, September 30th.