We’ll have an all-new variety of thematic, diverse, and sometimes bizarre foods and non-alcoholic drinks to explore. Take a nibble of things you’ve never seen and/or heard of before…or perhaps you are familiar with, but were reluctant to try.
This event is alcohol free, so anyone not wearing an “under 21” badge should visit before partaking of Pretentious Drinking.
Please note: we aren’t serving a meal, just samples and sips, so come for curiosity, not dinner.
Hieu Nguyen & John Bradford
*Note: The information above is a draft provided by the presenter and may be different in the HalloweeM Program Booklet (when it becomes available).
Saturday, October 29th at 7:30 PM US/CDT
- Registration - Discounts for advanced registration are available through Friday, October 14th. (Note: Full payment is required by the appropriate deadline to qualify for the discount for which you registered. )
- Excursion - The sign-up deadline for the Excursions was Saturday, October 1st.
- Vendor space - Please complete and submit a Vendor Application by Saturday, October 15th. If you have any questions after reviewing the Vendor Flyer containing all the details, contact the WeeM Vendor Liaison .
- Lodging - The hotel is offering a WeeM rate of $124 through TODAY, subject to availability. If the hotel block is full, please contact our WeeM Chair who will try to expand the block.
- Volunteer Now! Get involved and become a star. We have a great WeeM every year due to the many of you who sign up to help out for a few hours or more. If you sign up before WeeM starts, you double your chance of winning a cash prize.
- Room and/or Ride Sharing - Let us help match you up with another attendee who is also interested in sharing a room or ride by submitting your information by Sunday, October 23rd.
- Speaker/Tournament Submissions - The deadline to submit your proposal for a program or tournament for WeeM was Thursday, September 15th.