Program Details 2021*
Who Died and Left You in Charge? - Succession to the Throne of England
The rules for who becomes the next monarch have not always been what they are now. Find out who came next, and why.
UE as given talks at Speaker's Corner, London; The Domain, Sydney; Red Square, Moscow; and Tienamen Square, Beijing. Best actor, Parkland Conference. Published photographer. Appeared on national TV in Australia. Filled with a variety of fascinating and utter useless information.
(C'mon, do you really care about my bio?)
*Note: This program was offered last year and may or may not be offered again this year.
- Registration - Discounts for advanced registration are available through Friday, October 14th. (Note: Full payment is required by the appropriate deadline to qualify for the discount for which you registered. )
- Excursion - Sign up for the Excursion by Saturday, October 1st. Since space is limited, the deadline may move up depending upon demand.
- Vendor space - Please complete and submit a Vendor Application by Saturday, October 15th. If you have any questions after reviewing the Vendor Flyer containing all the details, contact the WeeM Vendor Liaison .
- Lodging - The hotel is offering a WeeM rate of $124 through Friday, October 7th, subject to availability. If the hotel block is full, please contact our WeeM Chair who will try to expand the block.
- Room and/or Ride Sharing - Let us help match you up with another attendee who is also interested in sharing a room or ride by submitting your information by Sunday, October 23rd.
- Speaker/Tournament Submissions - The deadline to submit your proposal for a program or tournament for WeeM was Thursday, September 15th.