Order your exclusive WeeM 45 merchandise now!
Interested in sharing a room or ride? Let our matchmaker help you by signing up no later than today.
See All the Rates.
This site will be updated with the latest information as it becomes available.
Double your chance of winning the $50 Amazon Gift Card and other cash prizes by signing up before Wednesday, October 27th!
Volunteering offers you a great opportunity to be in the spotlight, become part of WeeM 45’s elite crew, and hobnob with the stars of WeeM! Volunteer to earn the 2021 WeeM-theme Volunteer Pin — the rest of the attendees will be so jealous — and maybe win some cash! It’s the volunteers that make WeeM so special. In addition to the organizers, we need people to help us. There is much to do and you will meet some of the nicest people (afterall, Mensans and guests who volunteer are truly the best). Consider volunteering for any of the following:
- Set up at the hotel on Thursday
- Work in hospitality to make sure food is available throughout the day as well as at mealtimes
- Restocking the beverages
- Replenishing the snacks and tidying up those areas
- Organize the books for the sale by separating them into the different genres; some heavy lifting may be required by the stronger volunteers
- Help check that the people at WeeM are indeed registered (wearing their badges for the appropriate day) and meet the age restriction at functions like Pretentious Drinking
- At meal times, help direct people to the queue outside of Hospitality to enter the serving area.
- Encourage people in Hospitality and the Games Room to bus their own tables.
- Serve as speaker shepards where you greet speakers, show them where to go, and ensure they have the equipment they need for their program
- Tidying up of Games Room
- Tearing down on Sunday and packing everything up
Benefits of Volunteering
- That warm fuzzy feeling one gets for doing good.
- Volunteers get the coveted WeeM pin (new design every year) when they donate four hours or more.
- For every two hours you donate, earn a raffle ticket for cash prizes — sign up before WeeM starts and double your chance of winning. People working hospitality, the wee hours, and other positions/time slots also earn double tickets! And there are even triple tickets and an additional, exclusive $25 raffle for tear down on Sunday — slots that earn double and triple tickets are listed on the online form and the on-site sign-up sheet. The raffle will be held Sunday morning during the Announcement and Awards program. Winners need not be present for prizes of more than $20. The Grand Prize is a $50 Amazon Gift Card.
Hospitality: We will not be able to accept any walk-in volunteers for Hospitality this year due to Covid safety precautions, so please sign up in advance using the online form or the on-site sign-up sheet near registration!
Thank You! We really do appreciate all those who pitch in. It wouldn't be such a great RG if it weren't for all that people do.
NOTE: Do not delete your confirmation email. If you need to rearrange your volunteer schedule and doing so requires you to cancel a slot, using the link in your confirmation e-mail will make it really easy.
If you have any questions or issues, contact our Volunteer Coördinator .
- Registration - Join the fun at WeeM. Register at the door if you haven’t preregistered. The deadline for online registration was October 15th.
- Excursion - The sign-up deadline for the Excursions was Monday, October 18th.
- Vendor space - The deadline to submit the contract was October 20th.
- Lodging - The deadline set by the hotel for the WeeM rate was October 14th.
- Room and/or Ride Sharing - Let us help match you up with another attendee who is also interested in sharing a room or ride by submitting your information by Sunday, October 24th.
- Speaker/Tournament Submissions - The deadline to submit your proposal for a program or tournament for WeeM was Wednesday, September 15th.