Program Details 2021*
ImprovThis: The Three Pillars of Improv
Do you Improv Live on stage or on TV and wonder "How do they make it all work?" The answer is surprisingly simple, it's the "Three Pillars of Improv." In this session, Steve Duberchin from ImprovThis will facilitate a fun workshop where you'll be up and improvising side by side with seasoned improvisers. We’ll be exploring the "Three Pillars of Improv" by playing in “games” and “scenes”. Prepare to have a lot of fun, think on your feet, and maybe even learn something new!
Limited Attendance: Due to the intimate nature of this session, attendance will be limited to ~20 people.
President, CEO of ImprovThis, Steve earned his MBA from DePaul University and has worked at Fortune 50 and Ad Age 50 companies. He found his true passion when he took his first improv class at the Second City Training Center in 2002. ImprovThis focuses on training people in communication and leadership skills through the use of the "Three Pillars of Improv" and Steve instructs teams how to communicate more effectively, grow their emotional intelligence, and create a positive corporate culture.
*Note: This program was offered last year and may or may not be offered again this year.
- Registration - Discounts for advanced registration are available through Friday, October 14th. (Note: Full payment is required by the appropriate deadline to qualify for the discount for which you registered. )
- Excursion - Sign up for the Excursion by Saturday, October 1st. Since space is limited, the deadline may move up depending upon demand.
- Vendor space - Please complete and submit a Vendor Application by Saturday, October 15th. If you have any questions after reviewing the Vendor Flyer containing all the details, contact the WeeM Vendor Liaison .
- Lodging - The hotel is offering a WeeM rate of $124 through Friday, October 7th, subject to availability. If the hotel block is full, please contact our WeeM Chair who will try to expand the block.
- Room and/or Ride Sharing - Let us help match you up with another attendee who is also interested in sharing a room or ride by submitting your information by Sunday, October 23rd.
- Speaker/Tournament Submissions - The deadline to submit your proposal for a program or tournament for WeeM was Thursday, September 15th.