Qualify for discounted WeeM rates by registering today.
CAM cares about the safety of all attendees: Read our Covid Safeguards before registering.
Book your room(s) today to qualify for the special WeeM rate of $124!
Check out the Excursion to the Illinois Holocaust Museum!
Interested in selling merchandise? Find out how from our vendor flyer.
See All the Rates.
This site will be updated with the latest information as it becomes available.
Join the WeeM team! Contact our Chair .
As usual, there will be quite a few different programs available — three tracks so it's impossible to attend them all but, with luck, maybe one you missed in prior years will be offered again. A four track includes the tournaments, most of which are included in the list below but there may be more listed here.
Want to make a presentation to your fellow Mensa members and guests? Or run a tournament? Have some information or a topic you’d like to share or wish to see Mensa members and guests compete? Fill out our Speaker/Tournament Form. We will be accepting form submissions for this HalloweeM through Friday, September 30th. Should you have any questions, contact our Program Chair or our Tourney Chair regarding adding your program or tournament, respectively.
All submissions will be reviewed and approved based upon content and ability to schedule.
It’s still early days, but so far, this year’s topics (tap/click on a topic for details) include:
- Awards & Announcements
- CAM Board Meeting
- Chair Massage
- Christian Ms Meetup
- Elevator versus Cocktail Speech
- Endless Optimism!
- Epicurean Experience
- Exploring Ecuador
- Friday Night Dance w/ DJ Kenya
- HELL’s M’s Meeting
- Human Hungry Hungry Hippos
- The Infamous Costume Contest
- Introduction to Crypto
- The Kids Costume Contest
- Lagniappe Pub Trivia
- LEGO® Improv
- Logic Problem Tournament
- Meet your American Mensa National Board of Directors (AMC)
- Mensa Test
- Photo Booth
- Pretentious Drinking
- Rainbow SIG Meet-and-Greet
- Saturday Night Dance
- 7 Wonders Tournament
- Sexyg Fishbowl
- Social Deduction Games: Werewolves of WeeM
- Texas Hold 'Em Poker Tournament
- Voyager Gold Record
- Welles Does Wells
- Whiskey Tasting
The hotel layout for HalloweeM can be found here.
Last year’s HalloweeM topics (tap/click on a topic for details), some of which may be repeated, included:
- Amazing Race - WeeM Style
- Bird Brains: Flock Psychology
- Breaking the Big Tech Duopoly: How to Run a Smartphone Without Apple or Google
- Clandestine - Strategy Game Playtest
- Cornhole Tournament
- Curative Cocktails of the Past and Present Both Proven and Alleged‡
- Debate without Hate!
- Destination: Heartland History
- Firehouse SIG Meet & Greet
- 5 Love Languages
- Friday Night Movie
- Gen Y Ms SIG Meet & Greet
- Genealogical Gold in the DAR Database
- GenX Meet & Greet
- Gimme a Brake — On My Car, That Is!
- Illinois Railway Museum: Past, Present & Future
- Improv Comedy Show: The BlueBs
- ImprovThis: The Three Pillars of Improv
- Lagniappe Pub Trivia
- M-Available SIG Meet & Greet
- Magic and Demons in Jewish Lore and Law
- Magic: The Gathering Commander (EDH)
- MBTI - Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Mental Illness and Employment
- Michael Caine Teaches Class Acting in Movies
- Mmm! Chocolate Tasting & Swap
- MythConceptions and More Trick Questions of US History
- Nature's Best 5
- Party on Safari: 16 Ms in East Africa
- The Quantum Calendar and the End of Calendar Reform
- Rare Life Magazine LPs
- Saturday Night Movie
- Scheduled Car Maintenance ~ What / When / Where???
- Science Time with Timmy
- Securing Your Artistic and Intellectual Property: Safe and Secure Photo and Document Storage
- Seeking Spiceland
- Self-Sufficient Ms - Carry-in & Seed Swap
- The Servant Leadership Dynamic between Branch Rickey & Jackie Roosevelt Robinson: How They Changed Baseball and Our Country
- Sir Ernest Shackleton and The Heroic Age of Antarctic Exploration
- sMart Bar: Beer, Mead & Wine Exchange
- Telling Your Story
- This Doesn’t Ad Up — Spectacular Fails in Global Marketing
- To Boldly See What Others Miss
- The Trans-Siberian Railroad for the Independent Traveler
- Truncated Travels: Wandering in the COVID Age
- What's Your Bacon!
- Whimsical M SIG Family Reunion
- Who Died and Left You in Charge? - Succession to the Throne of England
- The Wonderful World of Pun Competitions – A Modest Travelogue
- You’ve Been Lied to about Physics (Because the Truth is Complicated)
Many changes may will occur between now and WeeM but you can expect most of the programs listed above and the traditional ones listed below and, of course, more that haven't been finalized.
Also, you can access our archives (pdf) to view the full program booklets for all past HalloweeMs with the exception of the virtual one in 2020.