CAM cares about the safety of all attendees: masks required (IL mandate - Note from our Chair)
Qualify for discounted WeeM rates by registering today.Book your room(s) today to qualify for the special WeeM rate of $119!See details & sign up for the excursion to visit the Ray Bradbury Experience Musuem plus a Walking Tour!
Interested in selling merchandise? Find out how from our vendor flyer.PAAG is now available.
See All the Rates.
This site will be updated with the latest information as it becomes available.
As usual, there will be quite a few different programs available — three tracks so it's impossible to attend them all but, with luck, maybe one you missed in prior years will be offered again. We have the latest Programs At A Glance (PAAG) if you'd like to peruse. Please keep in mind, of course, that this is a working copy, and offerings are subject to change.
Although programs are subject to change, so far this year’s topics (tap/click on a topic for details) include:
- Amazing Race - WeeM Style
- Awards & Announcements
- Board Meeting
- Breaking the Big Tech Duopoly: How to Run a Smartphone Without Apple or Google
- Cornhole Tournament
- Curative Cocktails of the Past and Present Both Proven and Alleged‡
- Debate without Hate!
- Destination: Heartland History
- Epicurean Experience
- Firehouse SIG Meet & Greet
- 5 Love Languages
- Friday Night Movie
- Gen Y Ms SIG Meet & Greet
- Genealogical Gold in the DAR Database
- Gimme a Brake — On My Car, That Is!
- Human Hungry Hungry Hippos
- Illinois Railway Museum: Past, Present & Future
- Improv Comedy Show: The BlueBs
- ImprovThis: The Three Pillars of Improv
- The Infamous Costume Contest
- The Kids Costume Contest
- Lagniappe Pub Trivia
- LEGO® Improv
- Logic Problem Tournament
- M-Available SIG Meet & Greet
- Magic and Demons in Jewish Lore and Law
- Magic: The Gathering Commander (EDH)
- MBTI - Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Meet Your National Board of Directors (AMC)
- Mental Illness and Employment
- Michael Caine Teaches Class Acting in Movies
- MMM-Chocolate Tasting & Swap
- MythConceptions and More Trick Questions of US History
- Nature's Best 5
- Party on Safari: 16 Ms in East Africa
- Photo Booth
- Pretentious Drinking‡
- Rainbow SIG Meet-and-Greet
- Rare Life Magazine LPs
- Saturday Night Movie
- Scheduled Car Maintenance ~ What / When / Where???
- Science Time with Timmy
- Securing Your Artistic and Intellectual Property: Safe and Secure Photo and Document Storage
- Seeking Spiceland
- Self-Sufficient Ms - Carry-in & Seed Swap
- The Servant Leadership Dynamic between Branch Rickey & Jackie Roosevelt Robinson: How They Changed Baseball and Our Country
- 7 Wonders Tournament
- Sexyg Fishbowl
- Sir Ernest Shackleton and The Heroic Age of Antarctic Exploration
- sMart Bar: Beer, Mead & Wine Exchange
- Social Deduction Games
- Telling Your Story
- Texas Hold 'Em Poker Tournament
- This Doesn’t Ad Up — Spectacular Fails in Global Marketing
- To Boldly See What Others Miss
- The Trans-Siberian Railroad for the Independent Traveler
- Truncated Travels: Wandering in the COVID Age
- What's Your Bacon!
- The Wonderful World of Pun Competitions – A Modest Travelogue
- The Wonderful World of Whiskey or Everything You Wanted to Know About Whiskey (But Were Afraid to Ask)‡
- You’ve Been Lied to about Physics (Because the Truth is Complicated)
‡ Must be vaccinated to attend!
Some changes may will occur between now and WeeM but you can expect most of the programs listed above and the traditional ones listed below. Also don’t forget, there will be Tournaments in addition to the programs.
Also, you can access our archives (pdf) to view the full program booklets for all past HalloweeMs with the exception of the virtual one in 2020.